I can't imagine what you'd like to know - so how
'bout I just fill out one of those great
"Get to Know You" email's we've all gotten...
1. What time do you get up? My alarm goes off at 2am…I get up immediately sometime
within the three hours that follow.
2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Katherine Hepburn.
I would say my Dad who recently passed away – but lunch just wouldn’t be enough.
3. Gold or silver? ugh, whatever.
.....Am I the only one that doesn't like the incomplete sentences on "get to know you"
questionnaires like this??.....moving on.....
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Cinema?
5. What is your favorite TV show?
6. What do you have for breakfast?
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? A pessimist.
8. Who inspires you? Santa Claus and Ebenezer Scrooge.
9. What is your middle name?
10. Beach, City or Country? Beach
11. Favorite ice cream? The old standby is chocolate –
but Chocolate Malt ice cream is fabulous beyond words.
I also love pumpkin, and peppermint.
12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Butter and salt please – but not too much
13. Favorite color? Purple and all it’s many shades
14. What kind of car do you drive? A very trusty one that I love dearly.
It's SO fun to have a stick again.....vroom, vroom!
15. Favorite sandwich? My Mom’s ham sandwich.
Very simple but somehow she always has the freshest bread.
Runner up fav. sandwich is probably something like the The Geeter at Erbert & Gerbert’s.
16. What characteristic do you despise? A closed mind.
17. Favorite flower? A nice softly colored pink peony.
18. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Everywhere.
Well, except for places that are dusty, dirty, and hot. Not a fan of that.
19. What color is your bathroom? Rental white with soft purple accents.
20. Favorite brand of clothing? Eddie Bauer….excellent quality wardrobe basics.
21. Where would you retire? Somewhere near the sea…that little place where
Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman lived
in the movie Practical Magic seemed very nice.
22. Favorite day of the week? What am I, 12-years old? Favorite day of the week…
23. What did you do for your last birthday? Nothing in particular. I don't consider turning a year older any sort of particular feat that needs to be reveled in.
24. Where were you born? Twin Cities, Minnesota
25. Favorite sport to watch: Is demolition derby officially a sport?
No? Then Baseball – great when in the stands…great when
dozin’ on the couch on a summer afternoon. It’s good either way.
I love cars - so the Indy 500 is great – but it only comes once and year
and jealousy sneaks in when I watch (I’m a frustrated racer) so it's bittersweet.
26. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? A stick in the mud
27. Person you expect to send it back first? The person with a sense of
humor who gets
what's going on here. DO IT! (copy this - put in your own answers and email me!)
28. What fabric detergent do you use?
29.Coke or Pepsi? Coke. Cream Soda or Ginger Ale really,
but they weren’t given as an option, were they?
30. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Ha, ha! Yeah, morning person.
31. What is your shoe size? Excuse me? Why don’t you just ask
how much I weigh while you’re at it. How rude.
32. Do you have any pets? I've adopted two cats from the Eau Claire County
Monty - is a total rock star! Awesome personality,
acts like a dog - but attacks my face in the night so now they're
banished from the bedroom.
Miss Priss - is...well, a priss. (hence the name,
if it weren't so fitting I would have picked a cooler name).
It was really hard to decide to get another pet after my dog died back
in January of '07. No one will ever fill the void she left
Some day I may get another dog - but I don't feel like I have
the time to give one right now...but they are awesome, awesome pets.
33. What is your dream car? The 1936 Delahaye 135 Competition
Court Figoni & Falaschi Coupe.
34. Favorite vegetable? It used to be potatoes. But since learning that they hype up
your glycemic index and turn everything in to fat I'm rather peeved at them.
My new favorite vegetable has yet to be decided...that's a big decision. Stay tuned.
35. Last book you read or are reading? Admittedly I’m not much of a
“reader” – the last book was read was The DaVinci Code.
If every book were as compelling – I’d be a bookworm.
And I frequently visit - Dear Professor Einstein: Albert Einstein's Letters
to and from Children. Very interesting...a suprising look at Einstein.
36. First thing you do when you wake up? Hit the snooze bar and
think to myself – “Really? Already? I need to go to bed earlier tonight….”
Hey, Cats and Kittens - you want first dibs on tickets to the hottest Holiday show to hit Eau Claire?!!
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy's Wild & Swinging Holiday Party is coming to The State Theatre in Eau Claire December 12th!
Here's how to get in on our exclusive PRE-SALE!!
When: Thursday, October 10th between 10AM - 10 PM
Password: HOLIDAY (not case sensitive)
To Purchase: Click Here
Jump on that pre-sale or wait for tix to go public: Friday, October 11th @ 10 AM
CLICK to watch them perform "Rockabilly Christmas" on Carson Daly!